Recently restored unique Queenslander in a great location only minutes from Mackay CBD and the Harbour and close to schools, shops and access to the boat ramp.
This beautiful family home brings a beautiful tropical oasis right at the doorstep.
As you enter the picturesque 4-bedroom home it provides colonial French doors, casement windows, polished timber flooring and 9ft ceilings throughout.
Some other great features this property provides that you will love include:
- Spacious lounge area with separate dining
- Open Kaboodle styled kitchen providing quality 900mm oven and 5 gas burner cook top, solid timber benches and plenty of cupboard space
- 4 spacious bedrooms with 2 providing A/C plus a WIR to the main, and a private balcony off another
- Study area with built in study nook
- Bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
- Large rear deck from the kitchen overlooking the spacious backyard and above ground swimming pool, and a great entertaining deck downstairs, perfect for any occasion
- Double entry access to the property and single bay carport suitable for 2 cars
With plenty of hidden gems like the man cave / work shop with an upstairs getaway area or the teenage retreat under the house with a unique rustic charm and endless opportunities as it contains an open entertainment area, kitchenette, 3 large storage rooms and houses the laundry with a bonus toilet and shower.
This unique home has served this family well and has brought great memories, however due to personal circumstances they are now relocating South.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.