This beautiful Queenslander family home brings a beautiful tropical oasis and hidden gems right to the doorstep.
As you enter the recently restored picturesque 4-bedroom home, it provides colonial French doors, casement windows, polished timber flooring and 9ft ceilings throughout.
Some other great features this property provides include:
- Spacious Kaboodle kitchen providing quality 900mm rotisserie and self-cleaning oven, 5 gas burner cook top, solid timber benches and plenty of cupboard space
- 4 spacious bedrooms with 2 providing A/C plus a WIR to the main, and a private balcony off another
- Spacious lounge area with separate dining
- Study area with built in study nook
- Bathroom with shower/bath and a 2nd toilet separate
- Large rear balcony from the kitchen through colonial French doors, overlooking the spacious backyard, above ground swimming pool, and a great entertaining deck downstairs, perfect for any occasion
- Double entry access to the property and single bay carport suitable for 2 cars
With plenty of hidden gems like the man cave / work shop with an upstairs getaway area, or the teenage retreat downstairs with a unique rustic charm and endless opportunities as it contains an open entertainment area, kitchenette, 3 large storage rooms and houses the laundry with a bonus toilet and shower.
Another bonus is the location - situated only a few minutes to Mackay CBD or a short drive to Mackay Harbour, and close to schools and shops.
This unique home has served this family well and has brought great memories, however due to personal circumstances they now have to relocate and move on.
Disclaimer:The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.