Sitting well-maintained and inviting, this 3-bedroom family home speaks class and space on 809m2 in a convenient & quiet location of Andergrove.
As you walk through the front door you are greeted with a spacious open plan living & dining area with white gloss tiles to compliment the black feature wall which backs onto a separate media room with sliding glass doors as another entrance. This is the perfect opportunity for those with a home office/business or even as a separate kids' retreat.
The stylish kitchen offers a mix of modern colours, island breakfast bench, Stainless Steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space. From the open plan living space, opening through large sliding glass doors brings you to the tiled alfresco area with a built-in prep bench and sink, providing a great entertaining space while watching the kids and your 2-legged friends enjoy the space the backyard has to offer.
Some more great features this property has to offer includes:
- 3 bedrooms with BIR's and A/C, plus dark carpets to compliment the white gloss tiles in the hallway
- Functional main bathroom with separate shower/bath and quality fittings and finishes, plus separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with a second toilet and access to the backyard, providing great convenience for those outside while entertaining
- Timber curtain rod poles and holders throughout, creating a classic but stylish feel
- Low-maintenance feature gardens along the side and back fence
- Enough room in the back yard to potentially put in a pool
- Fully fenced yard and side access to the 2-bay shed, plus carport to the side
Whether it's the well-maintained front gardens and hedges, or the inside of the home, this has been well looked after and presents very neat and tidy with the bonus of being situated in a great location close to schools, shops and parks.
Whether you're a first home buyer, up-sizing or maybe even investing, this is a great opportunity to buy.
Contact Maxine today to arrange a private inspection as these well-maintained and quality homes don't last long!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.