This original Queensland family home presents well with its' original charm, situated on a great 809m2 allotment providing potential plus with plenty of space to grow!
Some of the original characteristics and features this property provides include:
- Well-presented modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, large fridge space and a pleasant feature colour along the wall
- 3 spacious bedrooms with AC and ceiling fans
- Polished timber flooring and high ceilings throughout entire home
- Spacious living area with ceiling fan
- Sun room at front of the home or potential study room
- Functional main bathroom with combined shower/bath and original charm vanity, plus separate toilet
- Original feature cornice designs through entry ways
- Downstairs laundry with BIR storage
- Under house provides plenty of storage space
- Spacious back yard with chicken pen and low maintenance gardens
- Side access and fully fenced yard with potential plus providing space for a shed and a pool
- 4 bore and 3 phase power
In a great location close to schools and shops, and only a short drive to Mackay CBD, this is a great first home or investment. And as the owners are consolidating to embrace their retirement years, this is a great opportunity to purchase!
To organise a viewing or for more information, contact Maxine Richardson on 0422108116.
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.