It's no coincidence that even the drive to the front door excites you, that you're overwhelmed with anticipation and you just feel better about life itself whilst on your way to what could now be your home. Once you've seen what's on offer it's hard to imagine going back to a normal life without luxurious days spent in what feels like a constant holiday at some sort of health or wellness retreat in the hills. In fact it's perfectly designed and big enough to share your exclusivity with others. Set on 3 hectares, elevated to capture the views and proudly private from everyone else's existence, the dream literally starts here.
Some people will be simply mesmerised by the views, an aspect that encapsulates the ocean, Whitsunday Islands and just a feeling of being above it all. Others, will feel the competitive spirit within via the sound of tennis balls being hit back and forth, and the rest will literally be attracted to the thirst quenching appeal of a cocktail in or around the pool with friends or just loved ones. If you decide to stay in the home and relax well be prepared for dreamy days, picture perfect sunrises and a home that never quits when it comes to entertaining or giving the feel of just being miles away. It's a residence that welcomes you in, that holds you tight and that wants you to leave with an amazing experience.
If you miss this one the pain of loss can't be understated, the time til the next one could be decades and you'll only want to go and hide from the embarrassment of not being quick enough to the prize. There's never been a better time to be alive, to experience the next level of living and to buy a lifestyle of enjoyment you so deserve!
- Large Executive three bedroom home
- Granny Flat/ Guest retreat or studio apartment
- Stunning renovated kitchen - Stone tops, island bench, big pantry and stainless appliances
- Open plan living flowing effortlessly to the outdoor deck
- Spectacular views of Whitsundays Islands and ocean and rural aspect
- Renovated main bathroom - jaw dropping quality and design with plunge bath
- Separate living area for kids retreat or study area
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite plus balcony
- Fully air-conditioned
- Tennis Court with lighting and fencing in fabulous condition
- In-ground concrete pool with Balinese style gazebo and deck
- Manicured lawns and gardens with irrigation
- Good shed for storage of yard gear and boys toys
- Private executive estate
- 10 Minutes to Mount Pleasant and schools and shops
- Echidna nature reserve
- Absolute peace, privacy and exclusivity
Disclaimer:The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.