Resting beautifully on a huge 4.42acre block and designed to take in the gorgeous mountainous views, this wonderful Leo Higgins' home is ready to impress lovers of space, inside & out!
Natural light fills the multiple living zones of this fabulous home, which creates a feeling of spaciousness and takes full advantage of the fantastic yard space and views surrounding the property.
The sizable and dreamy 2-pac country kitchen is a definite stand-out and looks out to the massive entertaining area.
Three bedrooms could easily be turned into four, thanks to the inclusion of a fabulous separate study just beyond the foyer. Of course, with a block this size, you could effortlessly create an extension to add on however many rooms you desire and still have an enormous yard!
The master suite is located separately from the remaining bedrooms and boasts a walk-in robe and lovely ensuite, while all bedrooms feature carpets underfoot. The family bathroom is fantastically proportioned, ensuring an easy flow for larger families.
Who doesn't love a big laundry? This one is huge and designed to make one of the most tedious tasks of life a more enjoyable one.
Step outside to the gloriousness of space! The relaxing vibe will turn very quickly into a vibe of excitement for the shed person of the house. A 12m x 7.5m powered shed is sitting proud in this backyard, ready to safely house the big toys in your life.
Let me point out more reasons why you will love 1 Anzac Avenue;
- 1.79Ha of usable flat land
- Fabulously placed on the huge block
- Endless possibilities for extra sheds, inground pool etc
- Quality build, brick veneer home by award winning Mackay builder Leo Higgins
- Well-proportioned family home
- Great layout for families
- Classical kitchen includes; great bench & cupboard space, wall oven, walk-in pantry, microwave nook
- Multiple tiled living areas either side of the large kitchen
- Huge main bathroom
- Massive laundry
- Carpets to formal lounge
- Tiled front porch near full-length
- Enormous patio
- Covered walk/breezeway between the double garage & main house
- Fixed wireless NBN
- Fabulous shed
- Full town services
- Great bore for irrigation
- Across the road from the beautiful Pioneer River - beautiful morning & evening walks beckon!
There's so much to love about this wonderful property, so give Mark a call today to arrange your private inspection and be prepared to be impressed!
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.